Pirate's nest (source files)
A downloadable project
All source files and videos are for personal non-commercial use only. This is not a game asset, you can't use it for your games or projects.
I made this available mostly for people who like my work and would like to support me. Also for those who are interested how it was done.
Source files and timelapse videos of making this scene (check it also on Sketchfab).
- 4 Blender files for each finished step (character, home, rigging, final animations with sound)
- 2 Krita files (character and home textures, 2048x2048 px, layer stack preserved)
- 10 timelapse videos (1280x720, mp4, 11 hours total, 6.21 GB in 2 archives)
- Character Modelling (01:08)
- Character Unwrapping (00:13)
- Character Texturing p1 (00:34) and Character Texturing p2 (01:17)
- Home Modelling (01:38)
- Home Unwrapping (00:49)
- Home Texturing p1 (01:42) and Home Texturing p2 (00:59)
- Rigging (01:14)
- Animating (01:26, doesn't include all animations)
- additional minor files (gimp file, sound file, refs)
Blender 2.79, Krita 3.2.1, Gimp 2.8.22 with G'MIC Qt
Videos are in self-extracting archives, for a non-Windows machine 7-Zip (or similar) is required for unpacking.
In order to download this project you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $35.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: